Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 - The Year In Review

Though I'm writing this a little bit late, it's only fitting to ring out the old and ring in the new. I don't want to say that 2011 was a bad year, but it was a hard year for me due to worsening health. On top of that, I was plagued with computer problems most of the year and I lost a couple of dear friends, which breaks my heart. But, on the flip side, I got a new grandson and some family members came for a visit from overseas. I wrote/produced a song about RSD and was blessed in many ways throughout the year. The RSD community reached new heights in 2011 through the dedication of so many who tirelessly employed their gifts and abilities. Now it is a new year with new experiences and new opportunities, new challenges and avenues for growth. I think awareness of RSD was raised significantly in 2011 and will continue doing so with increased momentum. We can't and won't stop until a cure is found.

My prayer for us all in 2012 is:

May the Lord make His face to shine upon us
May He answer all our prayers
May He lead us in triumphal procession
When on Him we cast our cares


Copyright Mary Jane Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment