Monday, October 1, 2012

A New Season


Happy October, everyone!  Fall is my favorite season, so I’m in my glory.  I apologize for not posting much recently but so much is going on.  My apartment is under construction and, though the work is excellent, the process is very slow.  I’ve enjoyed coordinating colors and patterns and now I’m looking forward to the end result.  The poetry book and the RSD sequel are both in production and I’m taking a course in book publicity so life is busy, yet enjoyable.  Fortunately, my pain level is bearable which allows me to focus more.  I know we all have our good spells and bad spells, and I sincerely want to press on in either case, but bearable pain levels make that easier to do.  I hope your pain is tolerable and God’s grace is sufficient for whatever you’re dealing with.
Blessings,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment