Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 The Year in Review

Wow!  What a year!  It started in Crisis and is ending in Celebration.  It seems like a whirlwind.  Yet, parts of it dragged on.    The crisis I refer to is sickness beyond RSD.  And the celebration relates to continued bed mobility.  If you saw the extent of atrophy I have, you would understand the grace, maybe even miracle, that I am still moving.  Another reason to celebrate is that I accomplished all my goals this past year...or even that I survived depression from a chemical imbalance and grief from the widespread loss of  muscle.  Sounds like cause for celebration  to me!  So tell me about your year (2012).  Was it good, bad or mixed?  I also want to add that my soon-to-be 3 year old grandson became "officially" ours through the beauty of adoption, one granddaughter became a teenager, and the other one is now driving! What blessings do you have in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment