Thursday, March 7, 2013

"RSD INTERVIEWS" STATUS

I have been truly blessed by this project, by all the stories that were shared, and every individual who participated. Though it saddens me to stop the interviews, I must do so in order to complete the book for publication. My plan, therefore, is to accept interviews through March 15th, 2013 and then resume formatting the book.

I recently requested that you send me a separate e-mail, giving or rescinding permission to publish your story; to which, only a handful of people replied. Please understand that this is for your protection, rather than mine. I am protected because, on one hand, the submissions were voluntary, and, on the other, because I made public posts stating this was an awareness project and that the stories would be published in a free e-book called SHARING THE PAIN.

If you have changed your mind about including your story in the book, please let me know by March 15th, 2013. Notifying me after publication would be too late to make a change.

Thank you for participating in this awareness project.  May it have great effect.    

Sincerely,

Mary Jane Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment