Saturday, October 15, 2011

#7 Last day of poetry

Glimpses Of Your Love

In the ravages of illness
In the sorrow and despair
I see glimpses of your love for me
And evidence of care
For despite the tribulation
You are always by my side
In the furnace of affliction
And the many tears I cry
Lord, your grace is so sufficient
Meeting needs of every kind
Paying bills without an income
Causing hearts to re-align
Forming something out of nothing
Making ordinary great
And producing such a witness
From a seeming hopeless fate
Lord, I marvel at your wonders
And your heart that loves me so

Lord, through blessing or through trial
May my praise forever flow
 
Copyright Mary Jane Gonzales 1-11-05

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful testimony and representation of how God transforms the worst situations into something to be appreciated. His blessings just keep coming. Thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mary, for your comment. I marvel at God's lovingkindness!

    ReplyDelete