Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Can't Explain It.

A strange thing happened on the way to awareness...I was subdued.  Yes, me.  I'm so used to speaking out about RSD but yesterday, the official "RSD DAY", sort of seized me; not in a depressed way, but in a serious, halting way.  Somehow I found myself needing to be quiet and still.  So that's what I did.  I kept to myself and pondered my life with RSD and read story after story that some of you had posted of your lives with RSD.

I'm finding this Awareness Month to be extraordinary.  People are sharing like never before and I'm proud to be a part of this powerful force.  God bless everyone who lives and copes with this monster so courageously.  May each and every one have an ally, a support and a hope.

Blessings,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment