Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My AHA Moment!

I have been planning to write in here for a week now, yet it wasn't coming together.  Although I've been super busy editing the new books, it was more than that; it was a heaviness that I couldn't explain.  And it didn't make sense, since so many things are falling into place.  Then, today, it hit me, that this week is the second anniversary of my being bed bound!  Wow...what a jolt!  I knew instantly that that was the cause of my heaviness...and, strangely, the heaviness seemed to evaporate, with that awareness.  Just like the times that I experience heaviness for days or weeks before an anniversary of a loved one's death, and then feel fine after it's over.

So I hope and pray that everyone's heaviness, from whatever source, is being relieved, and peace is being  restored.  Though Thanksgiving is over, may our gratitude remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment